ARCHITECTURAL ROBOTICS LAB | RECENT NEWS
• Keith Evan Green speaks at Border Sessions - Europe's "SXSW."
• Keith Evan Green is host to Utopia after the Human, the 5th symposium of the Imaginaries of the Future International Research Network supported by the Leverhulme Trust (April 11-12, 2017, Cornell University).
• Keith Evan Green will speak at the Matter Design Computation symposium (March 10-11, 2017, Cornell University).
• Keith Evan Green is PI for home+, a new NSF SCH-supported research project (IIS-1601983, $600k).
• Keith Evan Green spoke at GSM3, the third symposium on "Non-standard and Interactive Architecture" hosted by the Hyperbody Research Group of TU Delft.
• "Hybrid Ecologies: Architectural Robotics and Spatial Computing" is the new strategic partnership formed by Cornell's Architectural Robotics Lab, TU Delft's Hyperbody Research Group, and The Bartlett School's Space Syntax Lab.
• Keith Evan Green's new book, Architectural Robotics: Ecosystems of Bits, Bytes, and Biology (MIT Press) released February, 2016 and is available from Amazon.